teampembo

Your click pays for Teampembo's chocolate fund

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Armando Iannucci muses on 'keeping it real'

Obesity. People worry about it, but I say it's a good thing. Each obese person takes up more space in the real world, so obesity is nature's way of resupplying the planet with reality. I don't see how my argument could possibly have any holes in it.

Nb. This article relates to our perfect pitch client and discusses Second Life (if 'an avatar in Second Life sits down to watch The Matrix, does it disappear up its own bottom?'), so I think I can justify posting this here.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • "The moment that two men catch each other smiling at the same puppy and then worry the other thinks he's gay."

    Too true.

    By Blogger Media Monkey, at 1:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home