teampembo

Your click pays for Teampembo's chocolate fund

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Lost?

Check out this blog by an American girl called Rachel Blake as she backpacks round Europe.

Seems rather scenic but on closer inspection the site hides a lot of research she's done about an organisation called the Hanso Foundation, which seems to have dark secrets behind its philanthropic front.

Rachel writes that "in order to keep the Hanso squad from hacking me and taking my evidence down, I had to hide my clips on a bunch of corporate websites".

It's actually an elaborate bit of viral marketing for the TV show Lost.

And with Rachel blogging on Blogspot, posting videos on You Tube, uploading documents to Yahoo, and 'hacking' into the Monster.com and Jeep sites to post information, I think its all been really well done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home